The prestressed concrete steel wire
is cold processed steel with high strength, which is unmatched by ordinary steel wire. It can be used as ideal steel to withstand high loads and corrosion resistance, because of its high-demand process technology. The following is the specific manufacturing process flow of prestressed concrete steel wire.
1. After the wire surface is completely dry, observe again to confirm that there are no defects sufficient to affect the use, pull the wire rod out from the surface of the wire reel, bend it into a shake handle, and forcefully insert it into the sharpening machine according to its aperture size in order to perform repeated actions After the wire rod is rolled to the required requirements by the tipping machine, the flash is polished with a grinder to ensure the smooth passing of the drawing die without affecting the use of the drawing die, and then enter the drawing die for drawing.
2. Wire drawing workers should pay attention to the use and ratio of molds during the drawing process to ensure that the total compression rate is not greater than 12%. The mold should be matched with the following drawing passes according to the technical indicators required by different products:
(1) 12mm diameter incoming wire-11 mm-10mm-9. 0mm-8. 0mm-7. 1 mm-6. 3mm
(2) 10mm diameter incoming wire-9. 0mm-8. 0mm-7. 1 mm-6. 3mm-5. 7 mm-5. 0mm
3. Pass the wire rod head rolled by the tipping machine through the die hole and the leading iron chain about 20cm, compact the plugging chips, and then start the motor to make the wire rod wire and the mold friction, The frequency and time of starting the motor should be controlled for about one minute. If there is a phenomenon of loose dandruff, it should be tightened again. When the drawn wire reaches a certain number of turns, the machine should be stopped and the lead chain (about 6-8 turns) should be stopped, and the wire head should be fixed to the upper end of the wire take-up frame. Then start the wire drawing machine normally.
4 During the drawing process, it is necessary to continuously observe whether the surface of the steel wire is damaged and the surface of the steel wire is white. If there is any above phenomenon, stop the machine to analyze the reasons and formulate countermeasures. Increase the frequency of drawing powder operation and rotate the steel wire to increase the amount of lubricant applied.
5.Keep the cooling water unblocked. The temperature of the mold should not be higher than 50 degrees.
6.After the wire unloading and take-up reel is full, start the electric hoist to hang the top ring of the wire take-up frame to slowly lift the wire take-up frame. If there is a butt-welded joint, cut 10mm from the front and back of the joint, and tie the bottom wire tightly. . Then start the hoist to unload the steel wire on the pay-off rack, and place the thread end in an obvious position for the next procedure.
Intermediate frequency heat treatment to eliminate stress
1. After visual inspection, the smooth semi-finished steel wire without cracks, small thorns, iron oxide scale, mechanical damage, and oil stains on the surface can enter the next process.
2. Hang the traction wire with a spiral die placed according to the specification and model into the take-up reel, pull it out from the take-up reel according to the required product model to weld with the traction wire, and then start the torch motor to tension and take up the wire The machine pulls the steel wire. Start the take-up machine with a slow speed, and press all the straightening wheels at the same time, and start the intermediate frequency to heat up to 390-420 degrees. After the wire is pulled out for 15-20 turns, stop the machine and cut the wire 20 centimeters before and after the welding point.
3. In order to ensure the stress and straightness of the prestressed steel wire, the temperature of the intermediate frequency treatment shall not be lower than 390 degrees. The color of the finished steel wire should be espresso.
Each of the above process links will affect the performance of the final prestressed concrete steel wire, so it is necessary to ensure that it is manufactured in strict accordance with the production standards. If you want to learn more about the prestressed steel wire after reading the above, you can contact us for a more comprehensive solution.
As a professional manufacturer of prestressed concrete products
, we always insist on providing customers with quality products and services. We continue to research and develop new technologies in this field and have accumulated a wealth of manufacturing experience, and strictly control quality in all aspects of product production. At the same time, we will also formulate effective solutions according to your needs. If you want to buy our prestressed steel wire, please contact us immediately!